|Azalea Falls Lodge offers a beautiful, natural setting for small outdoor weddings, receptions, reunions, and special group events. Located near the upper Buffalo Nation River, on 136 pristine acres, the dramatic staircases, rock patios, one mile hiking loop and the large deck, overlooking an 85 foot seasonal waterfall, will provide the perfect backdrop for a memorable celebration. We will be happy to help you design the perfect, personalized event. Or, if you prefer, we will provide the location and you can bring your dreams to life.
Azalea Falls offers the following:
- Large deck overlooking an 85 foot seasonal waterfall.
- Lodging for up to 32 people with both the lodge, cabin, and our B & B.
- Additional day guests are welcome for a fee of $9 per guest (maximum is 50 persons).
- Off-site catering is available for groups of 10 or more. Call for menus and details.
- Servers available, if needed.
- Full kitchen, dishes, silverware, cookware and dishwasher.
- Satellite TV, DVD, VCR, stereo and meeting area.
- Outdoor seating, tables, linens for up to 50 people.
- Complimentary bouquet, cookies, candy, champagne or sparkling beverage.
- Continental breakfast, if requested, for an additional fee.
- Two large fireplaces in lodge, one in the cabin - with firewood (in season).
- One mile hiking loop on the property.
- Plenty of parking and parking assistance is included.
- Reservation may be secured by any major credit card.
We will be very happy to help with any special needs you may have, such as ministers, photographers or flowers. We can also help with activities such as horseback riding, hiking, rock climbing, fishing or canoeing (in season). Just let us know what we can do to make your event perfect.
call (870)420.3941 or fax (870)420.3942
or write Azalea Falls Lodge, H.C. 65, Box 140, Kingston, AR 72742
Email us and ask for our free brochure.
Make sure to include your street address